SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Liger's Favorite Buddy cop Films Liger Zero General 9 06-22-2013 10:51 PM
Liger's Top 10 Made For DVD Films Liger Zero General 5 05-30-2013 05:03 PM
Liger's Top 11 Vampire Films Liger Zero General 4 04-29-2013 09:26 AM
Liger's Top 30 Favorite films Liger Zero General 4 10-07-2012 08:11 AM
Liger's Top 11 Most Anticipated Films 2012-2013 Liger Zero General 7 05-22-2012 02:04 PM

Old 12-31-2014, 02:01 AM   #1
Liger Zero
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6427
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice
Default Liger's Most Anticipated Films of 2015

I haven't done a list or a top list in a while so I thought Id make my list of upcoming movies that im most looking forward to.

Taken 3

Originally set to be in theaters in December they decided to push it to January hoping to help end the curse of movies that fail in that month. I don't think Taken 3 will have any problems surviving in January.

Seventh Son

Set to be released in February it too was pushed back on release date. It stars Jeff Bridges and Julianne Moore.

In The Heart Of The Sea

Set to be released in March it stars Chris Hemsworth of Thor fame and Cillian Murphy. Its about the story that inspired the myth of Moby **** as a whale attacks a whaling ship and they must then survive with it stalking them.

The Gunman

Starring Sean Penn, Javier Bardem, Ray Winstone, and Idris Elba. Set to be released in March is about an international Operative is forced to run across Europe.

Furious 7

The 7th film in the Fast and Furious franchise adding actors Jason Statham, Tony Jaa, Djimon Honsou, and Kurt Russell. Its the last movie filmed with Paul Walker and is set to be released in
April.

Run All Night

Another Liam Neeson movie where he plays a badass that can do anything. The same Director of Unknown and Non-Stop takes on this movie. Its about a retired hitman must use his set of skills to protect his estranged wife and son. Set to be released in April

Avengers: Age of Ultron

Granted I wasn't too kind to the first film but it wasn't so much that I hated it I just had issues with it. Hopefuly the 2nd film will help ease those issues and make a great movie in the process. Set to be released in May

Mad Max: Fury Road

Its releasing the very next week after Avengers 2. I hope it fairs well but we knew something like this would happened when it took 4 years to film the movie. Using mostly practical effects and stunts this is a pre-sequel to the Mad Max movies. It stars Tom Hardy this time as Max.

Entourage the movie

That's right the movie to the much loved Tv show will be released in June.

Jurassic World

Despite my issues with the trailer and plot details released by the director ill still watch this movie granted it may wait until DVD. This movie is set to be released in June.

Minions

The film starring the minions from the Despicable Me movies. Set to be released in July.

Criminal

Don't know much about it all I know is that it stars Ryan Reynolds, Tommy Lee Jones, Kevin Costner, and Gary Oldman. Set to be released August.

Hitman: Agent 47

This is a reboot to the film Hitman starring Timothy Olyphant. Granted I liked the first film they decided to reboot it with Rupert Friend as Agent 47 and Zachary Quinto. Its set to be released in August.

The Jungle Book

Why not when you got Idris Elba, Scarlett Johansson, Christopher Walken, Bill Murray, and Ben Kingsley. Set to be released October.

The Last Witch Hunter

Self explanatory it stars Vin Diesel as one of the last witch hunters. Other names in the film include Elijah Wood and Michael Caine. set to be released October.

Spectre

007 Daniel Craig returns as James Bond for another installment. Christoph Waltz and Dave Batista plays villains in the film. Set to be released November.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

The seventh film and 1 of the next 3 upcoming Star Wars films. It returns the original cast and the trailer was epic. So far just by the trailer its been more Star Wars than what the prequels gave us and I hope its a great movie. Set to be released in December.

There you have it my list of films I want to see. Please comment and add your own if you will.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 09:27 AM   #2
estset

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 235
estset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the rough
Visit estset's YouTube
Default Re: Liger's Most Anticipated Films of 2015

My own top 10 anticipated movies of 2015

1. Star Wars: Force Awakens
2. The Avengers: Age of Ultron
3. Mission Impossible 5
4. Jurassic World
5. Spectre
6. Ant-Man
7. The Revenant
8. Mad Max: Fury Road
9. Furious 7
10. Terminator: Genisys

Honourable mentions

Fantastic Four
The Martian
Crimson Peak
Inside Out
Pixels
Minions
The Hateful Eight
Tomorrowland
The Jungle Book
Pan
Resident Evil 6
Ted 2
The Hot tub Time machine 2
Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2
Ratchet and Clank
Victor Frankenstein
Fifty Shades of Grey
Paddington
Cinderella
The Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials
Jupiter Ascending
Hitman: Agent 47
The Goosebumps
Crouching Hidden Dragon 2: The Green Destiny
The Gunman
The Walk
The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water
Taken 3
San Andreas
In the Heart of the Sea
Cold War Spy Thriller
Ip Man 3

Check out our Official Youtube Channel: SFO Youtube
SFO Underground: SFO UG
Instagram:
SFO2K14
Twitter: @SFOSTAFF / @SFO2K14
Facebook: SFO Facebook

Last edited by estset; 01-01-2015 at 10:18 PM.
estset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 12:36 PM   #3
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

1. Star Wars: Force Awakens
2. The Avengers: Age of Ultron
3. Mission Impossible 5
4. Jurassic World
5. Spectre
6. Ant-Man
7. Ratchet and Clank
8. Mad Max: Fury Road
9. Fantastic Four
10. Max Steel

to be honest there isn't really much of these movies that i awaits too much, most of them have quite great trailers, but we've seen so much times faillure after a great trailer. so im not gonna fall for those.

there is so much movies that i haven't seen on theaters that i was supposed to go see. but i dont know going alone isn't what i like. and aside 1 old friend which dumped me recently... i didn't have much friends that liked movies aside watching them on the couch. but there are definitely a few im willing to go watch as they come out. avengers and star wars are 2 of them for sure. the super hero movies im always gonna watch on theater, im such a fan of super heroes. that i have strickly no choice in the matter.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 12:37 PM   #4
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 841
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

In order
Avengers2

Fantastic Four
Entourage
Furious7

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
-AlphaRiku- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 04:04 PM   #5
Liger Zero
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6427
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

I actually forgot to add a movie that unfortunately will be most likely straight to DVD.

Phantasm: RaVager

The 5th and final installment to the Phantasm series.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote