Web communities and SFO's little nest. Wolfeh General 26 03-19-2008 11:54 AM

Old 07-15-2012, 11:04 AM   #1
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 972
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube
Default Dragon's Nest

I'm going to give the game a try. I just want to know. Who else plays and would really like to play with me? Also, the game seems to be good in some ways. It has some of my favorite classes like paladin. I reviewed almost everything about the game and the classes and new classes.

This will explain all of this to everyone that wants to know where I usually get my information for PC games.

http://mmohuts.com/review/dragon-nest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
((HF)Kindaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 02:20 PM   #2
donkios
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 189
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Dragon's Nest

system four plays

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 02:48 PM   #3
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

I'm also testing it out, I like it.
Old 07-15-2012, 04:12 PM   #4
-Elite_Ken-
EVIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 77
-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough

if PvP is included then I might consider getting in there and Pwning you both there as well :P
Old 07-15-2012, 09:25 PM   #5
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about

Umm. I wish you luck with that. @ Don, think you can get system to play with me? @ Sha, you better play with me -__-
Quote:
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
Old 07-15-2012, 10:53 PM   #6
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Honestly, I really don't play much unless Dennis is playing, after all, he the one got me into playing the game, it's so much fun when you play with others in parties, but just alone it get's alittle boring until you level up, I've seen some stuff I can't even put into words, it's a neat game.

Last edited by CiaraSpareNo1; 07-15-2012 at 10:57 PM.
Old 07-15-2012, 11:10 PM   #7
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

=(. It's fine I guess. I'm using to doing things solo in most of these games(except grandchase)
Quote:
Old 07-15-2012, 11:14 PM   #8
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

If you want to start together, let me know, I'm currently level 24, and a have a side account, level 16.
Old 07-15-2012, 11:17 PM   #9
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

o.O. Uhh yeah, no. Your lvl24/16. I'm level 2 and 1(made a lvl1 cleric and lvl2 warrior)
Quote:
Old 07-15-2012, 11:17 PM   #10
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

What server are you in ?
Old 07-15-2012, 11:18 PM   #11
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Elena.
Quote:
Old 07-15-2012, 11:20 PM   #12
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Lol, dang I'm in Agentea. (Not the correct spelling btw.)
Old 07-15-2012, 11:23 PM   #13
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Can't I join different servers?
Quote:
Old 07-15-2012, 11:25 PM   #14
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

But not with the same characters and levels u made in the previous servers. I'll help you though.
Old 07-15-2012, 11:33 PM   #15
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Oh. UmakeacharacterinElena. K xD
Quote:
Old 07-15-2012, 11:44 PM   #16
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

the devil is a lier.
Old 07-15-2012, 11:47 PM   #17
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

What is this about now? Did someone get slapped o.O. Who was it. Did you get a picture o.O

Anyways, im in elena. Ign: Kindaru for my warrior and i think KindaruHeal for my cleric
Quote:
Old 07-15-2012, 11:50 PM   #18
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

I'll see what I can do with you.
Old 07-15-2012, 11:53 PM   #19
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

-gets scared- sha gunna make me sleep with the fishes o_o. What is she gunz do 2 me O_O.

I'll make a character in Argenta since my main server is full.
Quote:
Old 07-15-2012, 11:54 PM   #20
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

good, create it, when you done, let me know. and we'll start.
Old 07-16-2012, 12:01 AM   #21
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

I'll do solo for a while until I'm a higher level and more useful for you lol. Lvl 2 with a lvl24/16. You'll do all the 1 hit KOs :/

IGN in Argenta is KindaruWar
Quote:
Old 07-16-2012, 12:02 AM   #22
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Something should of told you that I was going to help you level up..
Old 07-16-2012, 12:16 AM   #23
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

I already know that. But, I dont get it really. Your going to use your main levels to help not even a level 5 or 10, yet a level 2 to level up? It'll be pretty slow /=. But, your Boss-ma'am. So, sure. I'll play with chu. Might as well give it a shot =P.
Quote:
Old 07-16-2012, 12:22 AM   #24
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

ehh.. you lost me, but anyway, let me know when u are in server.
Old 07-16-2012, 12:26 AM   #25
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Just got off. I'll get back on in about 5-10 minutes.
Quote: