SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TMyApp and Domino's Pizza system4 Links 13 04-06-2017 05:41 PM
How Real G's Heat Up Their Pizza shad0wslayer RaNdOm iNsAnItY 7 10-15-2012 04:14 PM
Onslaught Pizza Resurrection bug #1sakurafan Bugs & Glitches 3 12-16-2011 02:05 PM
$1,000 luxury pizza limbei General 20 03-17-2007 05:43 PM
Best pizza franchise Zapper General 39 10-11-2005 03:34 PM

Old 04-18-2014, 10:44 PM   #1
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1671
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube
Default six-layered pizza cake!

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/foo...-1226889632285

awesome !!!!

here's a pic
xfaderx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 10:47 PM   #2
nuukidd22
Sponsored VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 94
nuukidd22 is on a distinguished roadnuukidd22 is on a distinguished roadnuukidd22 is on a distinguished roadnuukidd22 is on a distinguished roadnuukidd22 is on a distinguished roadnuukidd22 is on a distinguished roadnuukidd22 is on a distinguished roadnuukidd22 is on a distinguished roadnuukidd22 is on a distinguished roadnuukidd22 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: six-layered pizza cake!

hmm looks good but how does it taste and wheres the frosting?
Old 04-18-2014, 11:00 PM   #3
estset

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 235
estset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the rough
Visit estset's YouTube

The question is how does it taste? Like a pizza or a cake? Or mix of both?

Check out our Official Youtube Channel: SFO Youtube
SFO Underground: SFO UG
Instagram:
SFO2K14
Twitter: @SFOSTAFF / @SFO2K14
Facebook: SFO Facebook

estset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 11:06 PM   #4
nuukidd22
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 94
nuukidd22 is on a distinguished roadnuukidd22 is on a distinguished roadnuukidd22 is on a distinguished roadnuukidd22 is on a distinguished roadnuukidd22 is on a distinguished roadnuukidd22 is on a distinguished roadnuukidd22 is on a distinguished roadnuukidd22 is on a distinguished roadnuukidd22 is on a distinguished roadnuukidd22 is on a distinguished road

mixture of both
Old 04-19-2014, 01:20 AM   #5
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

my little cousin got a 5 inch high pizza for his birthsday...
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 02:38 PM   #6
D.Unknown
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 10
D.Unknown is an unknown quantity at this point

Does it seriously have the texture of cake though? That's ridiculous. Probably contains all the fat you need for 2 days. I'll stick to my Thin or Deep Dish thank you.

Most of my SFO Vids have been deleted along with memories but a very small remnant has remained on YouTube. Not the best but one must always be grateful to God for what they have!
D.Unknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 03:31 PM   #7
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Tournaments Joined: 2
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 302
eviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura about
Visit eviltomas's Facebook Visit eviltomas's YouTube
Post Re: six-layered pizza cake!

-' Looks delicious though. I'll probably try it.

''You are confined only by the walls you build yourself".
Jesus Christ is The Way, the Truth and the Light. "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."
eviltomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 07:11 PM   #8
Liger Zero
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6427
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Unknown View Post
Does it seriously have the texture of cake though? That's ridiculous. Probably contains all the fat you need for 2 days. I'll stick to my Thin or Deep Dish thank you.
Who cares not like you cant work it off. Not close to the fat I eat daily and im thinner than I really want to be.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 08:43 PM   #9
D.Unknown
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 10
D.Unknown is an unknown quantity at this point

Lol don't get me wrong, I certainly love my whole milk, cremes, cheeses, sweets, pastries!I certainly can't live without them. Just saying that if one is only eating the kinds of foods like the one above, it won't be good for the long run.

Outward appearances are one thing, but what's going on in the inside is another, for example: Food high in Sat. Fat usually come with amounts of sodium, & cholesterol for example. A routine of this can easily push up one's blood pressure over time, if they're not consuming enough water, potassium and fiber from other types of foods.

Most of my SFO Vids have been deleted along with memories but a very small remnant has remained on YouTube. Not the best but one must always be grateful to God for what they have!
D.Unknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 01:34 AM   #10
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Certain people eat a lot and have problems gettin mass... like my brother... others eat just a bit and gets really massive. like me... not saying im eating well mind you... that said... doesn't really matter what you eat, if you do the necessary training to pass it off... you'll be fine. and considering you can burn around 300 calories in a single jhour work out... its easy to see what will happen to you if you start eating well.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote