SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Banners, Avatars and Images

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Possibly the Best Follower on Fallout 3 Lightning~Bolt General 0 12-14-2011 12:54 PM
Possibly Host Block J117 New Features 10 09-05-2009 02:48 PM

Old 09-10-2012, 04:44 AM   #1
Wolfeh
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM
Default New, possibly easy tag request?

Kay, I want that to look ****ing amazing. Good colors are light colors. Blueish if you can, because I'm into blue now for some reason >>

Text: Wolfeh <3 Mikuni

Kay, please do eet.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:05 AM   #2
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice
Default Re: New, possibly easy tag request?

hate to say this man, but your chances for someone making you a tag is

this community now isnt like in the old days when gfx peeps would willingly make you a tag
or someone would open a shop request thread

but goodluck, i hope someone with a kind and generous heart does make you one

Last edited by bloodpack; 09-10-2012 at 08:25 AM.
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:45 AM   #3
LAB~MONSTER
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
LAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura about

I will be the GFX savior this community needs but not what it deserves...... or something like that. lol. I will do it wolfeh but you'll have to wait until friday. If anyone else wants a tag you can PM me I'll have free time this friday. I don't do animations sowie.

Thank you Trunks
LAB~MONSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:17 AM   #4
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all

Lab if you do this I'll worship you. >>
Old 09-14-2012, 08:36 PM   #5
LAB~MONSTER
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
LAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura about

Here you go Wolfeh, gave it my best. 110%. Been a while since I attempted something like this in photoshop.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	asian_girl.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	380

Thank you Trunks
Old 09-14-2012, 08:44 PM   #6
(SXA)crip

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 46
(SXA)crip is an unknown quantity at this point

nice, but you could add a bit more blue

(SXA)crip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 09:15 PM   #7
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1671
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

actually there is lots of ppl who will do tags bloodpack... sometimes you just have to ask nicely.
xfaderx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 01:36 AM   #8
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfaderx View Post
actually there is lots of ppl who will do tags bloodpack... sometimes you just have to ask nicely.
uhm...actually, not just sometimes, but always
most people that i know, who unselfishly lend their talent are no longer active in the community

negativity
wavemaster
virtual-fighter
ryzcvk
starwarrior
saijin ryu
chaoscrippla
just to name a few

and the only veteran gfx people i see active (thankfully), off and on, are evilakuma, blade and lab-monster, who are also now busy with their personal stuff

in closing, id like to leave this quote from TMyApp himself, and address it to the present and future graphic artists of this community, and to those who possess special gifts or talents...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMyApp; Posted on Aug. 08 2005@ikonboard
... *thinking*... I already answered this question a number of times before, but, probably the last time I really put it into perspective was when I saw that god-awful "Spider-man 2" movie... I can't remember the exact line in the script, but, Doc-Oc had this rant of how if one were to have a talent, or a special skill... it was their responsibility to acknowledge the fact that it did not belong to them... that it was a gift for others, and that they were obligated to use it (for the good of humanity and such). Corny... yes (I'm sure Stan Lee was very proud ) but, somehow that concept seemed like something I could relate to (and was a big part of my own mentality)

Last edited by bloodpack; 09-15-2012 at 01:43 AM.
Old 09-15-2012, 01:44 AM   #9
ZeroUnlim
SFO Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 75
ZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the rough
Visit ZeroUnlim's YouTube

bloodpack, your list of graphic artists, I'm offended. ;_;

Wolfeh, do you still want it?
Old 09-15-2012, 02:09 AM   #10
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroUnlim View Post
bloodpack, your list of graphic artists, I'm offended. ;_;

Wolfeh, do you still want it?
youre whitetigerclaw right?
lolz, sorry man, the list is just partial

i remember you
and you guys changed your names when i came back dammit jk!
Old 09-15-2012, 02:23 AM   #11
ZeroUnlim
SFO Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
ZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the rough
Visit ZeroUnlim's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodpack View Post
youre whitetigerclaw right?
lolz, sorry man, the list is just partial

i remember you
and you guys changed your names when i came back dammit jk!
Haha, yeah, new age brang a name change bro!

Wolfeh, let me know man.
Old 09-15-2012, 06:07 PM   #12
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

yeah guys like aba, donkios, wtc, silverwind.... yeah those guys are terrible...
(sarcasm)

my advice bloodpack is to take a good look around and stop living in the past. Yes we know the gfx section was way more active 5-10 years ago, but my point is there are still ppl who are active and who are very good with gfx.
Old 09-15-2012, 08:24 PM   #13
Zetca

Post Thanks / Like
Zetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura about

awh i'm not there lol D:

Where is the love?!?!?!?

Last edited by Zetca; 09-15-2012 at 08:26 PM.
Zetca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 09:31 PM   #14
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

and zetca =/ , my bad
Old 09-16-2012, 09:25 AM   #15
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Wait, what? TMyApp didn't like Spiderman 2?

We're going to have to talk about this.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 10:44 PM   #16
Adremm

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 18
Adremm is an unknown quantity at this point

lol if donkios made it on there...

not that I really want the recognition or anything...

because it's not like I care or anything...

you know lol.

And wolfy, you get nothing from me until you get your ass on MSN at a reasonable GMT -5 time. No excuses about Australibooboo.
Old 09-17-2012, 02:44 AM   #17
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Dude, what the **** have you people done to my topic?

Lab, I probably sound like a douche now, but that's not exactly what I had in mind.

I also should have mentioned that I wanted something with more body.

Something larger. Kind of like the one I have now, but maybe even a little bigger. Reasonably bigger?
Old 09-17-2012, 08:38 AM   #18
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 189
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adremm View Post
lol if donkios made it on there...

not that I really want the recognition or anything...

because it's not like I care or anything...

you know lol.

And wolfy, you get nothing from me until you get your ass on MSN at a reasonable GMT -5 time. No excuses about Australibooboo.
What's that supposed to mean? :[

Anyways i'm done so I don't really care what people think

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 09:51 AM   #19
LAB~MONSTER
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Not a douche at all, I will give it another shot.

Thank you Trunks
Old 09-17-2012, 08:38 PM   #20
Adremm

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 18
Adremm is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkios View Post
What's that supposed to mean? :[

Anyways i'm done so I don't really care what people think
I like to think that you're my brainchild, so if you're on a list I should make it =p.
Old 09-21-2012, 01:56 AM   #21
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

yeah but i was talking about active ppl Adremm! You show your face here like a couple times a year if we're lucky!
Old 02-01-2013, 08:40 PM   #22
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Bumped because I'm way too lazy to do another topic. Refer to first post...

Anybody?
Old 03-14-2013, 02:47 PM   #23
1-hitta
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2451
1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough

I'll try and have something
1-hitta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 05:56 PM   #24
frognap

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
frognap is an unknown quantity at this pointfrognap is an unknown quantity at this point

hello.
here is a test version that i made for wolfeh.
if you do not like it, then please tell me what is not done acording to your vision.

A : LIGHT VERSION. (in my opinion the best)

B : WITHOUT THE EXTRA AFTER EDITS.

Last edited by frognap; 03-20-2013 at 01:21 PM.
frognap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 03:20 PM   #25
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Um. Sorry it took me so long to say I don't like it? =x