SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Banners, Avatars and Images

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
KidKrazy = TotalReincarnation? LuXv RaNdOm iNsAnItY 3 08-05-2010 09:37 AM

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2010, 03:46 PM   #1
TotalReincarnation
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 104
TotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the rough
Default TotalReincarnation vs Ah Swuh Pwn (GFX)

Hey so I got to thinking how you decided to bring my graphics into your last post.. as if you are better then me which is interesting that I pinpointed you as a beginner and admitted it but then took my opinion as being mean? You are really lucky that certain people did not post in your little thread as I have saw a lot worse responses to art work.

So here is the thing.. I wanna see how far you can really take your artwork.. leave the bevels behind they are not recommend.. we can do this in one of two ways...

RENDER ART:

You can pick a render and we see who can do the best work with it.

FREESTYLE WITH ORIGINALITY:

This means good bye dependent renders hello true gfx where you will need to use your brain.. and be wise as you are making every graphic from scratch.

Now with this being said....

The judges will be the community

First to 10 votes wins?

If this sounds good then post your response and lets get the show on the road?

"Most important thing of this is to have fun, so if you do not find this to be fun then do not accept. "
Old 08-28-2010, 04:02 PM   #2
Mercedes04
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Mercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enough
Visit Mercedes04's YouTube
Default Re: TotalReincarnation vs Ah Swuh Pwn (GFX)

Finally...some damn controversy/life in this section. I wanna see this happen...ah sww/e...accept his challenge.

Tag is for a new SFO Website.
ETA ~ 3/10/11
Old 08-28-2010, 04:24 PM   #3
_SHINOBI-_-
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
_SHINOBI-_- is an unknown quantity at this point

lol yea who dont like a little chaos -_-
Old 08-28-2010, 08:48 PM   #4
Usurp
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 160
Usurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the rough

i didnt read your entire post but the 1st line or so

and u the one that came INTO MY POSTS acting like your better than ME at gfx so dont get it twisted

as it goes i dont have to prove myself, the only one that does is you .. i've yet to see anything from u thats better than any of mine and i just started this gfx stuff ... as far as us battle'n on an unoffical battle site u can have a fronted victory if it makes u feel better ..

and when i see a gfx that u made that i think is tight i'll let u know .. untill then your not worth the effort .. all u did was post degrading comments as if YOUR on some kinda gfx pedestal..

so take the win, your good man nice bart siggy and match avy
Old 08-28-2010, 09:48 PM   #5
HadokenFreak
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
HadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enough
Visit HadokenFreak's Facebook Visit HadokenFreak's Twitter Visit HadokenFreak's YouTube

BOO! WE WANT GFX CHAOS IN HERE!

Old 08-28-2010, 09:55 PM   #6
catman20
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
catman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by HadokenFreak View Post
BOO! WE WANT GFX CHAOS IN HERE!
u beat me2 to aw,anyway pride is up stake here
Old 08-28-2010, 10:13 PM   #7
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 189
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Swuh Pwn View Post
i didnt read your entire post but the 1st line or so

and u the one that came INTO MY POSTS acting like your better than ME at gfx so dont get it twisted

as it goes i dont have to prove myself, the only one that does is you .. i've yet to see anything from u thats better than any of mine and i just started this gfx stuff ... as far as us battle'n on an unoffical battle site u can have a fronted victory if it makes u feel better ..

and when i see a gfx that u made that i think is tight i'll let u know .. untill then your not worth the effort .. all u did was post degrading comments as if YOUR on some kinda gfx pedestal..

so take the win, your good man nice bart siggy and match avy
YOU CAN DO IT.

I can has challenge if this guy ******* out?

--------------------------------------------------------

Old 08-28-2010, 10:24 PM   #8
dshiznetz
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
dshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura about

Both of you are terrible
Old 08-28-2010, 11:13 PM   #9
TotalReincarnation
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 104
TotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the rough

Alright so let me get this straight you want me to take it to an official graphics battle zone, like you know of one... hey can I get a staff member to call this an official graphics battle so this kid does not try to down me by saying I need a free win I mean honestly .. this could be fun or the kid can run.
Old 08-29-2010, 12:49 AM   #10
_-Rouka_X-_

Post Thanks / Like
_-Rouka_X-_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit _-Rouka_X-_'s YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by dshiznetz View Post
Both of you are terrible
U SUx 2 lulz

Old 08-29-2010, 07:19 AM   #11
Mercedes04
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Mercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enough
Visit Mercedes04's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkios View Post
YOU CAN DO IT.

Blah...forget him...donkios vs Toatal...NOW!

Tag is for a new SFO Website.
ETA ~ 3/10/11
Old 08-29-2010, 11:36 AM   #12
Usurp
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Usurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the rough

how about u post up anything u ever did that looks good in the 1st place .. i've already made a thread wit like 10 gfx pics that nobody replyed to in the 1st place. prove'n i have skill .. but nobody seen your skill your skill yet total .. so post one up .. as far as battle sites as if i know any LOL .. obviously u dont know anything about me at all. but like i said you dont show anyskillz at all but talk alot of **** the whole time, so when i feel u a threat i'll battle u

Bump:
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/4996/dooby.gif
http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/6002/krilla.png
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/146/quittrippin.png
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/2619/madeye.png
http://i48.tinypic.com/2vhww0x.png
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/2854/framtikk.gif
http://i34.tinypic.com/2mmydsi.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/238l05.gif
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1269/nameless1.png
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9268/nameless2.png
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/579/newahsig.png
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/2...idersensek.gif
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/6...moussiggya.gif
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/1764/wardevils.gif
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/2...iningblood.gif
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1253/genf.png

all examples of things i can do .. where are yours

Last edited by Usurp; 08-29-2010 at 11:41 AM.
Old 08-29-2010, 11:57 AM   #13
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dshiznetz View Post
Both of you are terrible
LMFAO, am i the only one who seen this? And damn TR he's tryna serve you 0.o
Old 08-29-2010, 01:57 PM   #14
Usurp
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like

wow donkios did that siggy .. ^^ thats hot ..
Old 08-30-2010, 12:11 AM   #15
Americanbadass
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 47
Americanbadass is an unknown quantity at this point

Amusing.
Old 08-30-2010, 02:05 AM   #16
rs300
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
rs300 will become famous soon enoughrs300 will become famous soon enoughrs300 will become famous soon enoughrs300 will become famous soon enoughrs300 will become famous soon enoughrs300 will become famous soon enoughrs300 will become famous soon enoughrs300 will become famous soon enoughrs300 will become famous soon enoughrs300 will become famous soon enoughrs300 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
YOU CAN DO IT.

thats right donk im with you lets get it on like donky kong hoes im better than all of yall, lmao all in fun just a lil trash talk to get it started .

ANY RENDER, ANYTHING YOU CAN COME UP WITH, ANY STYLE NO HOLDS BARRED GFX BATTLE.

Il have mine posted tommorrow.

Yea snap into a Slim Jim rotflmao

Last edited by rs300; 08-30-2010 at 02:07 AM.
Old 08-30-2010, 10:45 AM   #17
Leviathan

Post Thanks / Like
Leviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura about
Visit Leviathan's Twitter Visit Leviathan's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americanbadass View Post
Amusing.
he has spoken.

[Sfo CC][XF Clan][Raiden X][Level Showcase]
[#1 Sakura User 2010]
Go0gley Power!
Old 08-30-2010, 10:50 AM   #18
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:
Amusing.
PLEASE, I honestly don't want you to (You know what), Just let them have there Little fun. Don't make them kill them selves =/ Identity Studio FTW! =x
Old 08-30-2010, 10:51 AM   #19
GangstaGoose
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
GangstaGoose is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Amusing.
Yes.. very amusing.

It seems this is no longer a Graphics Battle.

This has erupted into a full-blown trolling thread.
Old 08-30-2010, 01:31 PM   #20
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 189
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by rs300 View Post
thats right donk im with you lets get it on like donky kong hoes im better than all of yall, lmao all in fun just a lil trash talk to get it started .

ANY RENDER, ANYTHING YOU CAN COME UP WITH, ANY STYLE NO HOLDS BARRED GFX BATTLE.

Il have mine posted tommorrow.

Yea snap into a Slim Jim rotflmao
YEAH SON MAKE THE TOPIC WE'LL GET IT DONE

--------------------------------------------------------

Old 08-30-2010, 03:55 PM   #21
H3RO
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
H3RO has a spectacular aura aboutH3RO has a spectacular aura aboutH3RO has a spectacular aura aboutH3RO has a spectacular aura aboutH3RO has a spectacular aura aboutH3RO has a spectacular aura aboutH3RO has a spectacular aura aboutH3RO has a spectacular aura aboutH3RO has a spectacular aura aboutH3RO has a spectacular aura aboutH3RO has a spectacular aura about

LOL this has turned into full blow war. All because some cant take alilttle Constructive Criticism.
DAYUMM

---------------------------------------------------------------

Old 08-30-2010, 04:02 PM   #22
Kenflawless
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Kenflawless is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ..

Closed.
Old 08-30-2010, 07:32 PM   #23
GangstaGoose
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
GangstaGoose is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenflawless View Post
Closed.
Really?

It still looks open to me.
Old 08-31-2010, 02:46 AM   #24
rs300
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
rs300 will become famous soon enoughrs300 will become famous soon enoughrs300 will become famous soon enoughrs300 will become famous soon enoughrs300 will become famous soon enoughrs300 will become famous soon enoughrs300 will become famous soon enoughrs300 will become famous soon enoughrs300 will become famous soon enoughrs300 will become famous soon enoughrs300 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
YEAH SON MAKE THE TOPIC WE'LL GET IT DONE

YEAH TOPIC STARTED CHECK THE BANNERS AVATARS AND IMAGE SECTIONS, YEAH WHO WANTS ANOTHER STERIOD. YEAH ROID RAGE RULES.

LMAO
Old 08-31-2010, 03:08 AM   #25
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1658
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by GangstaGoose View Post
Yes.. very amusing.

It seems this is no longer a Graphics Battle.

This has erupted into a full-blown trolling thread.
DID SOMEONE CALL FOR A TROLL?

/Is So In Here

Oh FYI,

StarWarrior >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Year Of The Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post
Dante is the greatest SFO player of all time. Bar none. His record speaks for itself. The **** is a "Ch ante"? ****, that be some mad wannabe ****. Do something to prove your worth before you step into his league.

Kids these days.
^ Kids Take Note Of What Uncle Bahki Says ^

Closed Thread