SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Members Help Center

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[ Increase Your Computer's Performance ] Master_Jay Members Help Center 4 12-20-2012 06:40 PM
If you were in a video game which game would you be in AeroX17 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 8 08-18-2011 08:17 PM
[MUSIC] Live Performance in NYC Manhattan Center! ZeroUnlim Links 11 07-19-2011 01:33 AM
Name game Master_Jay RaNdOm iNsAnItY 116 01-18-2007 09:43 PM
Try this game Dark_Paladin_X Links 36 05-12-2006 03:39 PM

Old 04-26-2012, 08:43 PM   #1
Ron-Exon
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Ron-Exon is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit Ron-Exon's Facebook
Exclamation Game Performance

Hey, I've been out of SFO for a while, but Im back on it. Now is there a program to improve game performance in order for SFO to run fast. I'm in small window, and still it's slow, no other programs or software running besides the game.

I'm on a laptop, using local area connection.

Any answers?

~Ron-Exon
Ron-Exon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:42 PM   #2
blockattack
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1181
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube
Default Re: Game Performance

Increase the Priority of SFO in the task manager under the processes tab.

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:43 PM   #3
LiquidSnake78
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron-Exon View Post
Hey, I've been out of SFO for a while, but Im back on it. Now is there a program to improve game performance in order for SFO to run fast. I'm in small window, and still it's slow, no other programs or software running besides the game.

I'm on a laptop, using local area connection.

Any answers?

~Ron-Exon
It can be one of several things.
But before I get into that, what are the specs of your laptop, and the max FPS you get during SFO? (to check your FPS, go to story mode, or while in a match, open the chat box and type /fps)

@ Block: ... Jerk .. (Try block's option, if that don't work, THEN post your specs .. Lol)
LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 06:43 AM   #4
NinjaRyu2009
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
NinjaRyu2009 will become famous soon enoughNinjaRyu2009 will become famous soon enoughNinjaRyu2009 will become famous soon enoughNinjaRyu2009 will become famous soon enoughNinjaRyu2009 will become famous soon enoughNinjaRyu2009 will become famous soon enoughNinjaRyu2009 will become famous soon enoughNinjaRyu2009 will become famous soon enoughNinjaRyu2009 will become famous soon enoughNinjaRyu2009 will become famous soon enoughNinjaRyu2009 will become famous soon enough

If you play with background on, turn it off helps alot also some older stages are faster than the new one's that move.

and also change your windows settings to performance this may also help alot.
Old 04-27-2012, 07:19 AM   #5
(-RyulorD-)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about
Visit (-RyulorD-)'s YouTube

if you want to see if your SFO is naturally slow, then if you got the time then reformat your windows, load on an antivirus just in case, install latest videocard drivers for your laptop and then install SFO and GV and nothing else, if the performance is still the same then there isnt much you can do except get a newerish laptop, change internet companies or just live with it.

if it does in fact improve then its the stuff you are adding to the OS which could be affecting performance, i wouldnt change the priority in the game as it could make your system unstable and lock up ur laptop and cause blue screens etc but if you are desperate then give it a go.

Short of all that see if you can access a pc to play on, if not then you dont have much choice but to live with it.

Remember great players can adapt no matter the situation, slow pc, net, lag, cheats etc
(-RyulorD-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 09:19 PM   #6
Arsenal10
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Arsenal10 is an unknown quantity at this point

if you can.... get some pc tune up it helps a lot i tried it