Call Of Duty 2 Micro_SMG Links 2 05-02-2008 10:40 PM
Call of Duty 4:MW asshole General 12 03-25-2008 07:19 PM

Old 02-10-2012, 03:07 PM   #26
frognap

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
frognap is an unknown quantity at this pointfrognap is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Why i'll never buy another Call Of Duty game again

i agree modern multiplayer online games fail...

they look good, but play bad, and physics and other nice things that once where oh so present...
are now nearly unexistant.

its like a time travel to the days of the yore, what does a foot sound like on sand...
for the rest everything is glued tight, and the ones with physics that do a lot are just becoming rare gems...
online comunity's are begining to go downhill to, only idiots seem to be around.
Old 02-10-2012, 03:09 PM   #27
APPLES33D

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 255
APPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enough
Visit APPLES33D's YouTube

thats why there are single player games like mass effect that have really good stories ^^
APPLES33D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 03:24 PM   #28
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 7
Lightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by frognap View Post
i agree modern multiplayer online games fail...

they look good, but play bad, and physics and other nice things that once where oh so present...
are now nearly unexistant.

its like a time travel to the days of the yore, what does a foot sound like on sand...
for the rest everything is glued tight, and the ones with physics that do a lot are just becoming rare gems...
online comunity's are begining to go downhill to, only idiots seem to be around.

They don't "play bad". The people who play them makes people not want to play...just like this one game I played in Goldeneye where you got guys actually camping...in goldeneye of all games.
Lightning~Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 05:38 PM   #29
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

CoD4 > MW2 > MW3 > BlackOps

Unless they use a WHOLE new engine and add GREATER stuff such as BIGGER maps, The use of Vehicles, BETTER DAMN KNIFING PEOPLE, Dedicated Servers and a GREAT Stroy Line.

I WILL NOT BUY IT.
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 05:48 PM   #30
Cwing
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2648
Cwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the rough

I doubt call of duty will EVER use dedicated servers since they cost money to run and the way activision is run, they would never do it cause they will want to maximize their profits

And to be honest it sounds like you pretty much want a battlefield like call of duty which wouldn't work. Since these a d d ridden kids would complain about not finding people and will bitch that vechi les are over powered. The only way bigger maps would work if they make it the size of most cod4 maps. Any thing bigger then that then this game would lose its constant action packed mindless fun.

To add what you said though. They need to take out the knife lunge completely there shouldn't be no reason as to why anyone should transform to the silver samurai while knifing and some how be unphased by bullets during the middle of the lunge. Also make knives one hit kill only to the back which would also remove panic knives ... Some what.

Last edited by Cwing; 02-10-2012 at 05:53 PM.
Cwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 05:57 PM   #31
blockattack
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1181
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Side Discussion - Who here still has COD4?

I wanna get online now. GamerTag : blockattack

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 08:50 PM   #32
mimomontalvo

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
mimomontalvo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockattack View Post
Side Discussion - Who here still has COD4?

I wanna get online now. GamerTag : blockattack
**** i have it on Xbox 360, but i just got suspended for not paying.
mimomontalvo is offline   Reply With Quote