View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 05:00 PM   #13
Jakelynch
Super Advanced Member

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 15
Jakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enough
Visit Jakelynch's YouTube
Default Re: What happened to all the nice guys?

*Saved.

:3

I like this. And I'll read all of it in a sec. I just skimmed through it, so if I start to sound stupid or miss a point, that's either because I missed something, or I really am stupid. <3

I'm a nice guy. I'm the shoulder to sob on, the best friend, the person you tried dating and didn't really see anything in. The one you tell all your problems to, and the one that's smart to help you.

We're the people who get the short end of the stick. We get led on so much. We meet a nice girl, get to know her, get attracted to her. Is she attracted to us? Most likely not. If she was, will the relationship work? No it won't. She just uses us to get by with other people, and when we leave, she doesn't have anyone else to use, and things go bad for her.

We're also very dangerous. :3 We're influenced the most too. We don't stay nice guys forever. Some of us dumb down, and some of us get agressive. Rarely, does any nice guy STAY a nice guy. That also tampers with relationships. She wanted the person who helped her, not the scaredy cat, or the agressive one. If you use your niceness for intimacy, it'll hardly ever work.

Okay, I'm just rambling on. XD Time to be serious. I thought I was being biased, since it happened to me, but since it seems to happen to most of the nice guys, I'm glad I'm not alone in saying this. Girls like nice guys. Girls don't fall in love with them.

That explains the "emotional baggage" you get when she's dating other people. They treat her wrong, they're not what she's looking for, and she goes to you first, telling you all of this, because you understand. You're the nice guy, after all. Eventually, she realizes you're the thing she's been looking for all this time, because nothing else works.

A few months/years later, you seperate. Why? She never loved you in the first place. She only loved the idea of you. The perfect problem solver. The person who understood her. But that's not what a relationship is about. While it has some factors of a relationship, nice guys don't have the edge, or severe passion a girl/woman needs.

And if you do have that passion, you're missing something else. While we're ideal, we aren't fit for a relationship. The assholes who abuse the girls are. Why? [Lol, I don't know this. Someone else answer that. XD] Maybe it's because they're stronger than us. Girls long for protection, if not physically, then emotionally. They need someone strong to stand by them, thick and through. If you're not dedicated to her, and afraid to fight for her, like most nice guys are afraid of doing, then it's not going to work.

Everyone likes the nice guys as friends too. They're almost literally perfect. They're there for you, they'll never tell your personal secrets. You can tell them anything, and they can tell you anything. Girls think there can be more than this, since she can rely on them for anything and everything. We help her with her emotional problems, and we make her feel happy. We make her happy. But it's only a matter of time she gets bored with us, and doesn't attempt to fix the relationship, because she could be having the time of her life, instead of having people who are there for her.

That's how the lot of us get treated. I've never seen a nice person who has been with a person, and kept them. There's always some kind of flaw with us that never let's us keep the girl, and when we decide to pack it up and leave, she realizes how much she needs us in the first place. But it's too late. She got bored with us, or got tired of us someway or another, and moved on.

But I being fifteen, am probably missing a lot of points here. So someone else fill in. Do it. xD

/End Two Cents.